It’s a Manic Monday for the working class, or moodiness for others.
For me, I choose to be happy each day.
Currently plotting a paranormal historical short story/novella, sets in the rural area of China – Shang Dynasty. Right now, there’re many sub-plots swimming in my head that includes the conversation between protagonists; ranging in the age of eighteen and thirty-five, their potential external and internal conflicts, which cause the rise and fall in their relationship. Various endings but it’s definately a HFN. If published, I’ll start on a miniseries entitled ‘The Imperial Dynasty’.
Previously, I’ve written a paranormal historical short story. Perhaps the guts weren’t there to submit to Harlequin Historical Undone. I have second thought on submitting to Carina Press. I then realised my work is lacking the ability to convince. I want to publish a work that has a convincing voice. Commercial/genre fiction aside, my DNA has proven that I can’t leave without literature genes.
This is why I have the literature + genre in me…
For Music Monday, I’m listening to the following: –
1) Taylor Swift feat. Civil Wars – Safe and Sound (OST of The Hunger Games)
2) Craig Armstrong feat. Elizabeth Fraser – This Love (OST of Cruel Intention)
3) Des’ree – Kissing You (OST of William Shakespeare Romeo + Juliet)
4) Chris Lee Yu-Chun – Cold Blade (OST of Guillotines)
5) Paramore – Decode (OST of Twilight)